The NDC has released a listing of 228 entries that have completed declassification processing between January 2 and August 31, 2016 and are now available for researcher request. This release consists of records from both military and civilian agencies.
- Department of State, Program and Subject Files for North Vietnam,
- Foreign Service Posts of the Department of State, U.S. Consulate General, Hong Kong: Classified Central Subject Files,
- Joint Chiefs Of Staff, Office Of The Secretariat, Central Files,
- Army Staff, Assistant Chief of Staff, G-2 (Intelligence); Project Decimal Files, 1964,
- Atomic Energy Commission, Classified Official Correspondence,
- Office of the Secretary of Defense, Advanced Research Projects Agency; Orders, and
- Bureau of Naval Weapons, Proposal Files For Aircraft, Helicopters, and Missiles(When making a request, please cite the HMS Entry and Series Title.)
- Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some series may contain other restrictions such as privacy or law enforcement and may require screening or a FOIA request prior to access.