The NDC has released a listing of 86 entries that have completed declassification processing between March 3, 2018 and May 31, 2018, and are now available for researcher request. This release consists of records from both military and civilian agencies.
- Department of State, Records Relating to Atomic Energy Matters and Outer Space Activities,
- Department of State, Program and Subject Files for [Vietnam], Laos, and Cambodia,
- U.S. Information Agency, Domestic Production Script Files,
- U.S. Air Force Commands, Activities, and Organizations, Classified Research and Development Case Files,
- Bureau of Naval Weapons , Contracts and Reports Relating to the Navy Anti-Submarine Rocket (ASROC) Weapons System,
- The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, Briefing Books Relating to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), and
- Strategic Systems Program [Navy], Secret Correspondence and Reports of the Polaris and Poseidon Fleet Ballistic Missile Programs [Secret Records Control Section (SP-412): Primary Program Records]
Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or email@example.com. Please note that some series may contain other restrictions such as privacy or law enforcement and may require screening or a FOIA request prior to access.
(When making a request, please cite the HMS Entry and the Record Entry Name.)