The NDC has released a listing of 94 entries that have completed declassification processing between January 3 and May 26, 2017, and are now available for researcher request. This release consists of records from both military and civilian agencies.
- Department of State, Records Relating to Cuba,
- Foreign Service Posts of the Department of State, Indonesia, U.S. Embassy, Djakarta: Classified Files of Ambassador Francis J. Galbraith,
- Joint Chiefs Of Staff, Office Of The Secretariat, Central Files,
- Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, Records Regarding the Monthly Summary of Naval Forces in Vietnam,
- Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, Naval History and Heritage Command, Submarine War Patrol Reports, 1946 – 1963,
- Office of the Secretary of Defense, Subject and Decimal Files, and
- Army Staff, Assistant Chief of Staff, G-2 (Intelligence), Secret Project Decimal Files
Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some series may contain other restrictions such as privacy or law enforcement and may require screening or a FOIA request prior to access.
(When making a request, please cite the HMS Entry and Series Title.)