The NDC has released a listing of 240 entries that have completed declassification processing between June 30 and October 10, 2014 and are now available for researcher request. This release consists of records from both military and civilian agencies.
- Department of the Treasury, Executive Secretariat Files,
- Arms Control and Disarmament Agency (ACDA), Office of Public Affairs, Subject Files
- United States Marine Corps, Third Marine Division, Command Chronologies, 1965 – 1969,
- National Advisory Committee on Aeronautics (NACA), Numerical File of Documents,
- United States Air Force, Assistant Chief Of Staff, Intelligence, Intelligence Report Files,
- United States Agency for International Development, Country and Subject Files, and
- Atomic Energy Commission, Washington Liaison Office, Official Correspondence
Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or email@example.com.
(When making a request, please cite the HMS Entry and Series Title.)