The NDC has released a listing of 504 separate entries that have completed declassification processing between March 13, and May 22, 2012 and are now available for researcher request. This release consists primarily of military records.
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency records relating to Operations Windstorm and Greenhouse,
- Naval Air Systems Command records relating to Vertical Takeoff and Landing (VTOL) aircraft,
- Office of the Secretary of Defense Legal Advisor records relating to the U.S. Mission to NATO,
- Army Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence Files Regarding Individuals,
- Army Command Files for the 4th and 3rd Army,
- Air Force Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence Unit Histories,and
- Air Force records from Wright-Patterson, Langley, Patrick, Offutt Air Force Bases.
Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(When making a request, please cite the HMS Entry and Series Title.)