The NDC has released a listing of 115 entries that have completed declassification processing between June 1, 2018 and September 28, 2018, and are now available for researcher request. This release consists of records from both military and civilian agencies.
- Department of State, Policy Planning Council; Numerical Files,
- Department of State, General Records Relating to the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO),
- Foreign Service Posts of the Department of State, Israel, U.S. Consulate General, Jerusalem: Classified Central Subject Files, 1964-1976,
- Naval Districts and Shore Establishments, Scientific Notebooks [United States Naval Research Laboratory Scientific Notebooks],
- Central Intelligence Agency, Intelligence Document Collection,
- Army Staff, Operational Files Relating to the Persian Gulf War, and
- U.S. Air Force Commands, Activities, and Organizations, Classified Research and Development Case Files
Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some series may contain other restrictions such as privacy or law enforcement and may require screening or a FOIA request prior to access.
One thought on “New Entries Released by the National Declassification Center”
Gracias por la informacion!! Este tipo de blogs me parecen muy importantes, esto lo estudio en la universidad. gracias por la informacion. https://uautonoma.cl