The NDC has released a listing of 170 entries that have completed declassification processing between December 7, 2012 and April 24, 2013 and are now available for researcher request. This release records from both military and civilian agencies.
- Records from the U.S. Army Intelligence Center, Fort Holabird,
- Naval Ordnance Systems Command records related to the Port Chicago Explosion,
- Atomic Energy Commission Patent Files,
- Country and Subject Files from the United States Information Agency,
- Naval Air Systems Command Research and Development Files,
- Far East Air Force Headquarters Bomber Command Korean Conflict Era Correspondence,
- Tariff and Trade records from the Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce, and
- Air Force records from Wright-Patterson, Langley, Arnold, Scott and Andrews Air Force Bases.
Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or email@example.com.
(When making a request, please cite the HMS Entry and Series Title.)
One thought on “NDC Releases 170 New Entries Between December 7, 2012 and April 24, 2013”
Exciting news regarding the new disclosures! I’m particularly interested in the Air Force base records and whether or not some of the more spectacular claims of “top secret” craft or programs may be verified by the documents newly released. Encouraging!